AMEA Legal 1.13 update: export to Excel and organisation based data access restrictions
In this update we introduce the possibility to export lists into Excel sheet and set data access permissions for subordinates to access their direct manager’s data.
Export lists into Excel sheet
From now on contacts, matters, contracts, invoices, time sheets tasks and meetings can be exported into Excel sheet. To do this you will need to choose “Export to Excel” menu item in any list like shown in the following picture.
Export to Excel enables following actions:
- With Excel users can create any analytical reports using all features provided by Excel including formulas, pivot tables and charts.
- Exported invoices can be imported into accounting software so there is no need to enter them manually.
- Exported client list can be imported into mailing software for sending out holiday greetings or other important information.
Organisation based data access restrictions
From now on you will be more flexible in defining data access restrictions for AMEA Legal users. For each user it will be possible to set his direct manager and allow or deny access to the direct manager’s data. Also from now on managers will be able to see their subordinates data. Following picture shows settings for the user who has direct manager.
Settings above define following data access policy:
- User has direct manager “Admin Tester”
- User can view and edit contacts, assigned to his manager “Admin Tester”
- “Admin Tester” will be able to access his subordinates data if he has rights to access his team’s data.
With export to Excel and organisation based data access restrictions AMEA Legal becomes even more flexible and secure.
Your AMEA Legal team